Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Drinking Milk

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Helen

Since having my operation. I have tried drinking milk. High in Calcium etc etc.

Has anyone had trouble drinking milk since the operation? As I cannot seem to drink it now. I managed it during the milk diet. But now it just makes me reach and I think to myself ‘I cannot drink this’. Has anyone had the same problem?? I am not hussed or worried as I never use to drink milk prior to the operation/milk diet.

Lorraine

The only way I drink milk now is by having a skinny latte.
    I also use it on my fruit and fibre and in tea but other than that I haven’t tried drinking it.
    I do eat low fat custard and low fat rice puddings, both by ambrosia in a yoghurt sized pot.

Lorraine

Helen

I have been eating low fat custard (I love custard!!). i can cope with milk in tea and on cereals but drinking it is yucky-wucky!!!!!

hazelann70

Nope, never had a problem drinking milk now or before surgery. Mind you, I could quite happily live on the stuff!!

Helen

@hazelann70 12031 wrote:

Mind you, I could quite happily live on the stuff!!

Well I have never been a great milk drinker. I would never drink it by the half or pint at time. But would have a swig of milk to take a tablet. But now I cannot do that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media