Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

done at last

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys just thought I would update you all, had my bypass by Mr slater on Thursday, had some sickness Friday so kept me in a bit longer but been discharged today. The nurses have been brilliant and unbelievabley I have had very very little pain. Still think its crazy that 1/4 of 1 weetabix fills me up. Watch this space to see me transform lol. From preop assessment to admission I lost 1st 1lb which is brilliant x good luck to everyone else thinking of doing this x

78rpm

Excellent really pleased for you it’s good from here on 🙂

rgds

Jay

Paul-H
    Participant

Well done and welcome to the loosers bench, there is a special section just for Mr Slaters patients, there are quite a few of us on here.

All the best

Paul

johncg

No I’m not having a bench just for Mr Summers…

My bench is for all the fantastic staff of streamline, and the stars of the show, US….

Love John xxxx lol

Doodah
    Keymaster

Well said John. Shaw Somers always says it’s about teamwork and he’s right!!

Well done Katie and welcome to the club ;-))

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media