Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Do you need to do milk diet if having revision ?

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » The Pre-op Liver Shrinkage or Milk Diet » Do you need to do milk diet if having revision ?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gaynor

Hi
    just wondering if I would still need to do the milk diet if I am having revision surgery. I weigh about 14 stone
    Thanks
    Gaynor

Streamliner

I believe you would have to follow the milk diet as its more about shrinking the liver to make the surgery safer for you & the surgeon. but please do check with your clinic.

penny

Hi Gaynor,

This is a few years on but I would like to ask how are you doing, I am about to go through the tier 4 of revision as recommended by Mr C Pring, I am not sure how this will all work any advise ?

Doodah
    Keymaster

@gaynor 17649 wrote:

Hi
    just wondering if I would still need to do the milk diet if I am having revision surgery. I weigh about 14 stone
    Thanks
    Gaynor

Hi Gaynor

I wouldn’t have though it would be necessary but it’s always best to check with your team. Good luck with your revision surgery. Hope everything goes well for you. 🙂

Doodah x

treeza

Mr P was my surgeon & he’s just fab ( they all are) but I have a special place in my heart for Mr P who not only saved my life but gave me an amazing life to look forward to. Wishing you all the best x keep us updated with your progress xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

We have all been so fortunate to have been given another shot at a healthier, happier and (hopefully) longer life 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media