Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

DMT what does it mean

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » DMT what does it mean

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Hi Guys

Sorry for the silly question

I see reference to this a lot and even sure I have been on one but what does MDT mean

In reference to the Appointment when you see the whole team and get told yes or now for surgery.

Thanks

Paul

Pinkdancer

Hi Paul,

The MDT = multi disciplinary team, which means you see the whole team surgeon, aneatheatist ( can never spell it), dietician, psychologist to cover all the areas that need to be covered to assess your suitability for surgery and which is the best route for you.

Hope that helps. Good luck

Paul-H
    Participant

Thanks PinkDancer

Obvious when you think about it.

Thanks

paul

pennyhaz

Do you see them all at once? scary.

kathc

You see them one by one , I was very nervous but they are lovely . Just need to be really open and honest with them .

Katherine .

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

Kath is right. Th more honest you are about what you eat, the more they will be able to help you. They are not there to judge you so just open up and let them help

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media