Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Dizzy’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Dizzy
    Participant

Hi again, i cant seem 2 work my way around this new fandangled site but decided i had to try to at least say hi….. Its my 6 week check up on Tuesday at Chichester and have managed to stay off the scales, well thats not strictly true, my daughter hid them !!!! I am awaitin the weigh in with excitement and nervousness…. i have missed u, Buzz, Miss Ellie, Lindy loo, Precious and all the others xxxxxxx

Brains

Hi Dizzy

Hope all goes well on Tuesday bet you come back with a huge smile on your face 🙂

Hi again Dizzy,

Sure all will go well on Tuesday. Really admire your resolve to stay off the scales…I just can’t do it! There is no doubt if you can then you get a wonderful surprise and none of the disappointment on a daily basis if they stay the same or rise a little. Do let us know how your get one! Love Carol x

Precious

Dizzy :kiss: its so lovely to hear from you, I wondered where you had been, I hope the last 6 weeks have all gone smoothly for you. You have done the right thing staying off the scales because I have had times like Carol has mentioned above when I have stayed the same and its so disappointing!! Especially when I think to myself I am eating just about enough to keep a fly alive! So I have now changed to a monthly weigh in on 7th of each month. I can’t wait to hear how you have done. The more you play with this new site, the easier it gets I promise. Don’t stay away to long . Loads and loadsa love Precious xxxxxx :kiss:

Dizzy
    Participant

Had my 1st check up on Tuesday 20th, it seemed a very long 6 weeks but was well worth the wait, as you all know my daughter locked the scales away so i got a very nice surprise….49lbs down !!!!!!

LINDY LOO

Hiya Dizzy. Well done on the WL. I think you will be happy about no scales.

Lindy Loo:wink::wink:

Lolli

Oooh, fab loss Dizzy! Well done huni, you must be chuffed to bits!! :hug:

Ms Ellie

@Dizzy 6113 wrote:

Had my 1st check up on Tuesday 20th, it seemed a very long 6 weeks but was well worth the wait, as you all know my daughter locked the scales away so i got a very nice surprise….49lbs down !!!!!!

49lbs bloody fantastic Dizzy…… miss you to xxx

:kiss:

Brains

Dizzy

How wonderful well done :grouphug:

Lorraine

Wow, that is impressive!
    I have my first check up on Tuesday, I will be happy with half that.
    Well done!
    Lorraine

Precious

Flippin ‘el Diz ………………… thats fandabidozy girlie ………… how happy must you be, crikey thats some weight loss there girl …. Well done!! :kiss: actually I’m thinking you deserve another :kiss: lol

Keep up the good work

xxx precious xx

neenee

wow Fab WL :cheer2:

xx bet you feel great xx

Anonymous

Well done Dizzy…… Great results…the scales are very thankful……. lol.

Keep up the good work your doing GREAT..

Buzz xxx

Dizzy
    Participant

Have been back to The Loxwood Centre today for my second weigh in, 2 and a half stone down this time, on adding it all up i suddenly realised im 95 lbs down since my assessment day at the beginning of May !!!!!!!!!!! Have still so much to go but ticking along nicely xx

Wow, what an amzing achievement so far, good luck 🙂 x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media