Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Discomfort when eating

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tracy24

I am 12 weeks post op gastric bypass. I have done really well so far but the last couple of weeks I have discomfort whenever I eat – whatever I eat – one mouthful and my pouch feels uncomfortable like it’s stuffed and I’ve over eaten and makes me feel a bit sicky – do I have a problem or is it just part of the process and nothing to worry about. Just thought I would ask incase anyone else has experienced this.
    Thanks Tracy

Fenella

Sorry I don’t knowxthe answer but someone more experienced will be along soon no doubt. I’m 8 weeks post bypass and can definitely eat less now than say 3 weeks ago which is also odd but good for weight loss (I hope – being weighed on Thursday at Streamline Harrow).

Ms Ellie

Traceyann if in doubt call your team there huni that’s the best advice I can give you for now … Initially I sometimes had discomfort when I was eating and that was due to me forgetting to either chew chew chew or eating too fast also gave me discomfort (old habits die hard) and had to throw up as time passes things do get a lot easier!!! Good luck xxxx

78rpm

Have to agree with the above comment if in doubt ask the team!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media