Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Dig deep and long- the long journey of Lindy Loo

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » Dig deep and long- the long journey of Lindy Loo

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LINDY LOO

I thought I would be walking on air this week. I have been told I am now officially back on the by-pass waiting list. I have waited so long ( six months) to be medically assessed as fit after my heart attack in October. But I feel really flat and I don’t know why, I have been waiting for so long and am frightened something will go wrong again. So iam going to have to dig deep and get some zip from somewhere.
    I suppose as I have beeen fat for more than 40 years, I would assume another few months would not matter, but it does.
    I am starting to get maudling now so will stop

Pinkdancer

Hang in there Lindy Loo,

As they say the best things are worth waiting for ( YES I KNOW IT DOESN’T BLINKING HELP WHEN YOU ARE DESPERATE DOES IT?). Still this is not a race, this is the rest of your life you are talking about here. This small amount of time gives you a bit of breathing space to get you head around everything and start on your journey back to health and so much more.

Try and be patient as you will look back on this as such a small amount of time and in a few months time it will be forgotten.

Stay strong and we will be shuffling up to make space for you on the losers bench very soon.

NEVER give up
    it WILL happen for you
    best of luck darling xxxx

NEVER give up
    it WILL happen for you

Precious
    stilltryingsohard wrote:
    NEVER give up
    it WILL happen for you

Sillystrings right sweet. You will get there in good time. I know it must be do hard. Thinking of you xxxxx

Ms Ellie

Lindy my love keep smiling I know it hasent been easy for you but better to be safe than sorry … As the others have said hang in there girlfriend xxxx

Much love Ellie xxxxx

LINDY LOO

Thank you for all the kind messages you sent. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I did get too maudling on here the other night I think I forgot that I was posting. Anyway I will dig deep and get my positivity back soon.
    Take Care:violin:

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hi Lindy
    You are entitled to feel maudlin! It’s a HUGE deal waiting to have the surgery so no wonder your emotions are all over the place. But like the other wise people here have said, it’s not a race and it IS better to be safe than sorry.
    Keep posting. I’ve only just joined on here and I am absolutely loving it. The support is amazing from very wise, kind, funny people who have all been there.
    Love Sally x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media