Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Diets and wildlife!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vickster

Had to share this, because it really, really made me laugh!
    I was having an email exchange with my husband about what to have for dinner tonight, and he had a pub lunch with his colleagues this afternoon, so won’t need anything much for dinner. This was his response –

“I am still really full from lunch, so I thought I would just have an owl of cereal later.”

I just wondered what my capacity for owls might be after the op!!!:laugh:

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Vickster 33181 wrote:

Had to share this, because it really, really made me laugh!
    I was having an email exchange with my husband about what to have for dinner tonight, and he had a pub lunch with his colleagues this afternoon, so won’t need anything much for dinner. This was his response –

“I am still really full from lunch, so I thought I would just have an owl of cereal later.”

I just wondered what my capacity for owls might be after the op!!!:laugh:

Haha!That is so funny. Depends on whether or not they are Barn or Tawny I suppose.

Doodah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media