Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Dentist

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Irene

Hi Guys,
    Today I went to the dentist for a check up. No problems just the usual clean up and descale, but have been sick ever since. Just wondered if it could be the rinse you have afterwards. Anyone else had this problem? I am not usually sick so this has come as a shock being sick ALL day.

Ms Ellie

Hi Irene I’ve been to the dentist several times since having my op and have been fine not sure what the problem might be

Much love Ellie xxx

Sally Bailey
    Participant

How are you now Irene? Did you get to the bottom of it? Would be interesting to know.

Sally x

Irene

Hi Sally,

Haven’t got to the bottom of it. I did suffer for 2 days, and now all back to normal.

Renn

Hi Irene
    Glad to hear you are better. Like Ms Ellie, I was ok when I had my dental checkups. I’d ask Dietician next time as they may say it’s the rinse like you thought, Irene.
    How’s it going? I’ve just got back from a week in Devon so catching up with all my lovely friends online today.
    I’m at Chichester June 10th, Irene. How about a replay? About 11.30 or after? Or if you’re own appts. soon would like to meet up then perhaps.
    What a tonic it was to spend time with you, Irene. You are such an inspiration and a real support from the heart to us all. By the way you look amazing. I love the hair too. You look younger too. You didn’t even need to sit happy to stand and ‘pose’ now. You look truly wonderful and it hasn’t been an easy 6 mths has it. WELL DONE YOU!
    Madeleine (Renn)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media