Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

day one after gastric band …

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pauline

Hi everyone,
    Cant believe i,m home after having my band at gatwick spire yesterday by the lovely Chris Pring… feeling good on the whole a little abdo discomfort ( bit like having a stitch after jogging, not that i have done that for a few years ..ha haa ) all went smoothly I am surprised that i can swallow so easily, i must admit i do feel a bit hungry, but suppose will do until start having the fills….
    fluids for the next couple of days , role on sunday when i can have some slush !

Pauline x

hides

Hi, so glad it all went well. Look forward to reading your progress reports…. Take things slowly.

Best wishes
    Heidi…

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Pauline 21468 wrote:

Hi everyone,
    Cant believe i,m home after having my band at gatwick spire yesterday by the lovely Chris Pring… feeling good on the whole a little abdo discomfort ( bit like having a stitch after jogging, not that i have done that for a few years ..ha haa ) all went smoothly I am surprised that i can swallow so easily, i must admit i do feel a bit hungry, but suppose will do until start having the fills….
    fluids for the next couple of days , role on sunday when i can have some slush !

Pauline x

Hi Pauline.

Congratulations on getting home so quickly! Positive mental attitude is the key.

The slush will taste divine haha!

Doodah x

Pauline

yea Doodah, my mashed potato and gravy tasted divine ! ha .. i have some egg custards baking in the oven at the mo, compliments of carol,s cookery book, cant believe that i dont feel overly hungry …i,m moving around very well and pain is subsiding every day, cant wait to have a relaxing bath on wed and soak the dressings off, I am so excited about my new life ahead…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media