Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Day 1 Post Bypass

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Summer

Well had my op yesterday with the lovely Guy Slater and up and about this morning. I’ve had a shower and some iced water,
    feeling a bit like I’ve done 100 sit-ups but so much better than I thought I would be. Lost a total of 24lbs on the milk diet so please can I join the losers bench now guys? 😉

Summer x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

OH MY LIFE!!! 24lbs on the milk diet?! You most certainly can join us on the loser’s bench!!

Well done Summer. So glad to hear you are feeling fine. Thanks for posting too.

Love Doodah xx

kathc

Well done lianne. Hi to Donna too . Katherine . X x x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

johncg

Fantastic summer,

I’ve just moved over and there’s plenty of room….

Love John xxx

ruby tuesday

So good to hear you feel well, and well done on the 24lb lost already! And to be up and showered, and drinking, gosh, I was on IV fluids and tied to the bed with the electric compression wrap around leg thingys!! xx

Nettie

This is fantastic news, well done Summer, can’t wait to see you at the next support group.

Nettie xx

Irene

Welcome to the losers bench.
    Well done
    Glad all is going well at the moment. Look forward to following your journey.

hides

Wow summer
    That’s fab weight loss, and so pleased to hear you’re up and showered, after your op….. But take it easy….. I look forward to reading more in the coming weeks.
    Best wishes
    Heidi.

luckyflower

Summer well done……………look forward to hearing your progress.

zoz2525

Hi summer
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Hun, glad all went well. Wow what a great weight loss already.
    Take Care
    Zowie x x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media