Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Day 1 of the Milk Diet

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    traceyann17

O.M.G So much fluid !! I feel like I’m drowning.

What will happen if I can’t drink all of the fluid on the list?????

Smoking going ok – dropped from 30 per day down to 10 at the moment :o)

Oh no not another drink HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey

vickihayling

I definitely sympathise – I drank so much that I had to use the dreaded loo on the train home and I managed to avoid it for 20 years and through 2 pregnancies!!! I didn’t manage to drink my quota and all was fine so i’m sure you’ll be ok. Good luck X

gillb

Hiya Tracey. Well done on cutting down on your smoking. Cutting down on food and smoking at the same time must be really hard. I’m a non-smoker however I know how difficult it is for my husband if he tries to cut down so I have some idea of how hard it must be for you. Hang in there – I’m sure all will be worth it in the end. Best wishes on the 8th when you have your op, I’ll be thinking of you. Love Gill xx

Jacqui

OMG I start mine next Tuesday, I hardly drink how on earth will I cope??

kathc

Hi Tracey

At first I didn’t drink it all in the middle I did in the end I didn’t !! You will get used to it and post op it will be a million miles away . Good luck Hun

Katherine . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

amanda0708

hi i started my milk diet on monday, oh my god did,t think i would miss food so much or it the habit of eating i miss

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda

I personally think it is the habit of eating that we miss the most, not the actual food as such.

I always looked forward to the salty stock cube drink at the end of the day because it tasted food-like (like ‘dinner’) so made me feel satisfied even though it had hardly any calories!

Just remember that it’s only for a short time and it is to ensure that your liver shrinks which will make the surgeons job easier. That in turn will make it safer for you.

I’m always really excited for people when they start the milk diet as it is the first step on the journey to a healthier, happier life.

Let us know how you are getting on – we are all here to help and support you ;-))

Doodah xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media