Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Day 1 of 7 milk diet

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Day 1 of 7 milk diet

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Daniegant

Hi everyone today I am on day one of milk diet, I currently have flu like symptoms have had them for a few days, does anyone know if I can take paracetamol, or even have a lemsip surgery is a week tomorrow, so want to get better ASAP x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

I suspect Paracetamol will be fine, but doubt Lemsip will be as it has a lot of sugar in it.

You should phone your team for advice, hope its not Flu though as they may want to delay your surgery, after all you would not want to give the flu to anyone else on the ward or the staff and surgeons would you.

Paul

Yeah I agree with paul hun… ring your team for there advice xxxx

Daniegant

Will do first thing in morning thanks x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hy Daniegant

How are you feeling today? Have you spoken to your team? Hope there is some improvement.

Doodah x

Daniegant

Hiya sorry haven’t replied sooner, am now on low carb diet instead of milk diet! Am back to feeling myself! Thanks god!! Xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

So very glad to hear that! Onwards and upwards – or downwards in your case lol!

Doodah x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media