Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Could Anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in chichester area.

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Other Bariatric Surgeries and Plastic Surgery » Could Anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in chichester area.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    penny

Does anyone know and have experience of a good plastic surgeon in the Chichester area, ?

SJ

The world renowned MacIndoe Centre is in East Grinstead and you will find a plethora of very experienced plastic surgeons there…that’s not too far from Chichester but there are bound to be others about that other members can recommend.

Not yet had plastics, but hope to some day!

SJ

CarerQuie

My GP sent me a letter with a list of names of Plastic surgeons close by,so that might be a good starting point.

I’ve actually not gone with any of those but am going to Farnham for my abdominoplasty. I went to a surgeon that a friend recommended and am happy with the Consultation,his credentials and the upcoming Op (although incredibly nervous at the same time!!)

If you want his name,please feel free to pm me. xx

penny

@SJ 11976 wrote:

The world renowned MacIndoe Centre is in East Grinstead and you will find a plethora of very experienced plastic surgeons there…that’s not too far from Chichester but there are bound to be others about that other members can recommend.

SJ

Thanks very much for that it is not far away to travel,

Almost there

@penny 11958 wrote:

Does anyone know and have experience of a good plastic surgeon in the Chichester area, ?

The wonderful MR NICHOLAS BENNETT
    SPIRE HOSPITAL PORTSMOUTH / HAVANT
    you WILL NOT be dissapointed I guarantee it!

Almost there

@SJ 11976 wrote:

Hi there
    Just a hick message to let you know of. My personal experience.
    I had 3 separate consultations at the Macindoe Centre
    – mainly due to their reputation
    I really didn’t feel comfortable with. The different surgeons
    Then MR SHAW SOMERS recommended
    MR NICHOLAS BENNETT @ Spire Hospital Havant/ Portsmouth
    Wonderful. Caring man
    And hugely talented plastic ( ARMY) surgeon
    Adore him you will NOT be dissapointed]

Doodah
    Keymaster

I agree – Mr Nicholas Bennett at the Spire, Havant did my surgery and I’m delighted with it but further afield from where I live, I would 100% recommend the McIndoe Centre. Streamline work with them so you can rest assured that they are of the highest caliber possible.

McIndoe Surgical Centre | About Streamline Surgical – The Fat Doctors

Tell them Sue Smith recommended you whichever you choose 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media