Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Correction

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    johncg

I guys my appointment at harrow is Thursday not Friday.

Been having very sleepless nights worrying about this possible band leak.

I’m sure it is leaking as I have no restriction at all… Plus 2ml went missing on last visit to harrow….

Trying to stay positive but loosing it at times… I’ve come such a long way in a short amount of time as well as the cost. But if it’s all for nothing at least I can say I tasted what it’s like to be thinner.
    I can’t do this without my band!!

Love John xxxx

Oh John I so feel for you, it’s likemhaving allmyour dreams taken away.
    Surely you won’t have to pay all over again if the band is faulty……. I only hope for you that they offer to replace it for free….
    Good Luck John will be thinking of you do keep us posted. I really do feel or you x

Sam

pgoldsmith

Good luck On Thursday John keep us posted

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

John, may I ask: are you still within your package?

Doodah x

Ganny
    Participant

Hi John,
    Good luck for Thursday will be thinking of, really do hope all goes well and if it is leaking that they offer to sort it for you for nothing. Fingers crossed for you in fact I will cross everything lol.
    Elaine xx

johncg

Cheers all

Love John xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Good luck John, Best of British 😉

Doodah x

Pauline

good luck tommorow John … fingerd crossed they can correct it .. you have done soo well, i have had a setback too …. my abdo hernia that i have had for 15 yrs hence the band op in order to loose the weight to have it operated on, decided to strangulate on 07/03, sh had to have emergency surgery, post op complications a plenty !! now wound has split apart , have a cavity and fluid build up in abdo , awaiting a scan…. had to have all fluid out of band… so eating like a pig again !!!

who said life is easy eh ??

take care
    Pauline xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi John

Good luck for thursday, really hope everything goes all right and you get the answers you want. I’m thinking of you.

Pauline, so sorry for all the problems your having, i really do feel for you, just when everything was looking good there alwasy sens to be something, all best wishes to you too, hope you get sorted and back on your feet soon.

Take care and love to you both.

Lesley
    xxx

hides

Hi john
    Wishing that all goes well tomorrow , please stay positive.

Heidi. X

johncg

Thanks all for your support

Love John xxxxx

johncg

Judgement day….. So scared…..

John xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi John. Hope your appt goes well today and that you get the help you need. Please let us all know how you get on. You are a stalwart of this forum so everyone will be rooting for you xx

Doodah x

johncg

Im totally devastated….. Band leaking and I only get a thirty day warranty…..

John

Oh John, I am so upset for you, I am not sure what to say but can guess how upset you are as I am private too and would hope that I would be covered for the 2 years of aftercare 🙁

They could at least have offered us warranties on them as I know this is a rare thing and the cost is so high.

((((Hugs)))) 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media