Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Cooking camping post bypass

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

In the summer I’m going camping for two weeks in Somerset. Ant thoughts or ideals what to cook , I got two rings . Thought bean on toast chilli , may be spaghetti bog but with no pasta .

Lauren
    Keymaster

Ooh, what a challenge Kim! If it were me, I would be eating things based on eggs. Poached, scrambled, boiled, omelette and also with salad. Low fat cheese would feature quite heavily too. I make a sort of ‘pizza’ with a slice of thin toast, a bit of pesto, low fat cheese and thinly sliced tomato on top. It’s yummy and QUICK! It can also be done with French toast to save time.

Somerset is beautiful so no doubt you will have a fantastic time 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

It’s eggs then thought veg sausages beans. Beans in toast , any suggestion welcomed

Lauren
    Keymaster

Veg sausages will be great. I buy the little cocktail sized ones! anything that won’t go ‘off’ is best so canned goods are perfect.

Quorn Cocktail Sausages 180G – Groceries – Tesco Groceries

I also have quorn scotch eggs

Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs 240G – Groceries – Tesco Groceries

I keep both those products in my fridge at all times, along with falafel and humus. I also buy little tiny portion sizes of cheese. One of my fave snacks is tinned peach slices (in juice) with some really thin slices of Edam! I know it sounds horrible but it is delish. I’m a weird one haha! You just take whatever you think will be best for YOU 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media