Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

consomme soup

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jacqui

Does anyone know where I can buy Consomme Soup, I have been told it is a “must have” for the week after bypass but cannot buy it anywhere, my op is bookedm for 16th Nov …..

kathc

Hi Jacqui think I got mine in sains – but never ate it . I ended up having normal soups ( checking sugar level ) and wizz it up . I also made my own carrot and coriander and lentil soups . All wizz up .

Good luck

Katherine .

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Nettie

I got mine in Sainsbury’s too but it was disgusting and like Katherine ate normal soups without lumps.

Nettie xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

I answered you in the shout box! I never ate my consomme either as it was too much like the stock cube drink I had for 2 weeks on the pre-op diet!!!

Nettie

Doodah I think the stock cube drink was nicer and that’s saying something lol!!

Nettie xx

kathc

Agree Annette !! Stock was nicer lol !

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

ANN410

Soup maker from Argos 1/3 off price and spend £100 get £20 voucher . Brings the cost down to £80 , it’s so easy to use , makes delicious soups , and with a touch of a button blends it all down ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media