Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Clothes and Confidence

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Strangely I can see what Kim has written on this thread but there are 2 others that I can’t see. Kimmy are you hiding from me :0)))x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@treeza 33733 wrote:

Strangely I can see what Kim has written on this thread but there are 2 others that I can’t see. Kimmy are you hiding from me :0)))x

Haha – she’s so tiny it’s difficult to see her!

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Xxx I love you both

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 33748 wrote:

Xxx I love you both

Right back at you my lovely 🙂

Doodah x

Vickster

This reminded me of a conversation I had with my Mum this weekend. I have recently discovered wear your own bra thigh slimmers, which I have now named “sucky in things”. They are half price in Yours at the moment, and as I had had such success with my first one, I thought I would get a second one. There is a Yours shop in Ashford, where my Mum lives, and as she was going into town on Saturday, I asked her if she wouldn’t mind grabbing one for me, plus a “waist cincher”, as they were only £8 and I thought I would give it a go (thinking it might help support my back a bit, as the thigh one has made such a difference to my posture!). So, I got a text from my Mum Saturday evening saying “I’ve got your sucky in thing, and your item of torture”…goodness knows what anyone would think if they had read the text!!! 😉

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Vickster 33759 wrote:

This reminded me of a conversation I had with my Mum this weekend. I have recently discovered wear your own bra thigh slimmers, which I have now named “sucky in things”. They are half price in Yours at the moment, and as I had had such success with my first one, I thought I would get a second one. There is a Yours shop in Ashford, where my Mum lives, and as she was going into town on Saturday, I asked her if she wouldn’t mind grabbing one for me, plus a “waist cincher”, as they were only £8 and I thought I would give it a go (thinking it might help support my back a bit, as the thigh one has made such a difference to my posture!). So, I got a text from my Mum Saturday evening saying “I’ve got your sucky in thing, and your item of torture”…goodness knows what anyone would think if they had read the text!!! 😉

Hahaha! That is SO funny!

I have two of the ‘wear your own bra’ slips. they are magic! I also have some dresses that have one already built into them. GENIUS! M&S are doing lots more designs with this feature. Even small women have lumps and bumps they want to smooth out.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/MSSearchResultsDisplayCmd?&searchTerm=Secret+support+dresses&langId=-24&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&categoryId=0&typeAhead=

Ronni Nicole | QVCUK.com

The QVC ones are fab too. I have several 😉

ps not sure any of them come with ‘items of torture’ though haha!

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media