Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Claire before and after photos

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Claire before and after photos

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

I’m sure you will all agree that Claire’s before and after photos are absolutely stunning. Claire is a very valued member of both this forum and the support group. Always on hand for encouragement, support and, best of all, a no nonsense approach to everything. I’m very, very proud of her.

ClaireChambersbeforeIIII_zps313db9f8.jpg

ClaireChambersbeforeIII_zpsd4c7f2d1.jpg

ClaireChambersbeforeII_zps23aaf795.jpg

ClaireChambersbefore_zpsbf66a3ae.jpg

scpayne76

Wow!!! Looking lovely x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Claire is always so positive. Even when things are not brilliant. She is such an inspiration to people – me included.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Wow she looks stunning and such a brilliant dress

Lauren
    Keymaster

We all love Claire’s bright, cheerful clothes – they reflect her personality fabulously.

Doodah x

clairec

Hi,
    Yes I do like my bright clothes, and I have had to buy a few new ones in the past few months. I have had really helpful advice from friends on here. I am pleased with the changes in how I look but have you checked out Kim’s pictures on the other thread? Truly stunning!

SC I hope that you are feeling stronger every day after your recent surgery. Looking forward to seeing some great pictures from you in the future. Take care.

Thanks Sue for posting these pictures.
    Claire

treeza

You look amazing Claire x you look so well too x well done lovely lady xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

I never, ever get tired of seeing pics of how well you are all doing. I feel a bit like a proud Mum haha!

Doodah x

clairec

Hi Treeza,
    I have had my hair cut a little shorter, like you have. Not quite used to knowing what to do with it yet! See you next week hopefully, if not at the Dec group.
    Hope all is well and take care
    Claire x

Lauren
    Keymaster

I had my hair cut into a bob and can’t get on with it. It’s SO thick that I need weight to hold it down! The curls keep coming back uninvited. Some mornings, I look like a dandelion haha!

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

How funny I had mine cut short lol , hair putty is goos for styling I also use good quality shampoo since WLS , usually for mature hair / age defy products . My think is that some people hair thin as they get older !!! And hair products for my age might help with hair thinning !!!! Might not but thought it worth trying , I been fortunate and not really had much hair loss .

Lauren
    Keymaster

I will ask the very lovely Streamliner for the link to the hair product she uses to keep her hair looking thick and healthy. I know she has recommended it to several people with good results.

Doodah x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media