Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Chris Pring on ‘Embarrassing Bodies – Teen Special’ Monday, July 18 channel 4 at 9pm

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media » Chris Pring on ‘Embarrassing Bodies – Teen Special’ Monday, July 18 channel 4 at 9pm

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hi everyone

Just a quick message to let you know that our very own Mr Chris Pring will be appearing on the Teen Special of Embarrassing Bodies at 9pm on channel 4 on Monday 18 July.

Try not to miss it but if you are out/working, set your Sky+/video or DVD recorder.

It’s bound to be very interesting!

Sally x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Ooh, I’m out that night so will get the old Sky+ fired up!! A Teen one is bound to be good as they are often very candid!!

SJ

Thanks – will watch this with interest! Think I have seen Mr Pring when I have been in the Loxwood, but would be good to see another one of the team!!!

SJ

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Just bumping this thread. Don’t forget to tune into this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media