Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Check up with dietician

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป The Gastric Bypass Operation ยป Check up with dietician

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Saw the lovely Juliette this evening. Lots of questions answered, 8 stone down (from my heaviest a couple of month’s pre milk diet!) 7.2 stone since surgery 5 months ago.
    Also got to see Chris Pring when he popped in said weight loss noticeable now! Was so good to thank him for saving my life & giving me my life back. Gave him a hug (poor man) & of course as usual my eyes leaked!!! I am one very happy lady. ๐Ÿ™‚ x

wilkin47

Treeza you are certainly an inspiration to us newbies. When we are feeling down you guys always lift our spirits, you should be rightly over the moon with your success. Juliaxx

Kimberly
    Participant

@treeza 30318 wrote:

Saw the lovely Juliette this evening. Lots of questions answered, 8 stone down (from my heaviest a couple of month’s pre milk diet!) 7.2 stone since surgery 5 months ago.
    Also got to see Chris Pring when he popped in said weight loss noticeable now! Was so good to thank him for saving my life & giving me my life back. Gave him a hug (poor man) & of course as usual my eyes leaked!!! I am one very happy lady. ๐Ÿ™‚ x

that’s brilliant Treeza you look fantastic xx

audrasharon

That’s fantastic! Well done. X

treeza

Aww thank you Wilkin47, Kim & Audra. How are you all? Audra are you all tucked up at home now? I hope food & water is going down ok? Remember slow & steady wins this race! As Doodah would say we must look after ourselves. Listen to our bodies! Take great care lots of love xxx

audrasharon
    treeza wrote:
    Aww thank you Wilkin47, Kim & Audra. How are you all? Audra are you all tucked up at home now? I hope food & water is going down ok? Remember slow & steady wins this race! As Doodah would say we must look after ourselves. Listen to our bodies! Take great care lots of love xxx

Hi Treeza, not doing to bad. Managed a litre yesterday so making every effort to increase that today. Wind pain is improving. Jason has taken the kids to a Christmas party tonight so I’m enjoying the peace and quiet. Definitely finding it hard to sit and watch!! X oh and Ems (my 4 year old) push the syringe plunger down for my injection today, never seen her so happy or chuffed! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kimberly
    Participant

@audrasharon 30323 wrote:

Hi Treeza, not doing to bad. Managed a litre yesterday so making every effort to increase that today. Wind pain is improving. Jason has taken the kids to a Christmas party tonight so I’m enjoying the peace and quiet. Definitely finding it hard to sit and watch!! X oh and Ems (my 4 year old) push the syringe plunger down for my injection today, never seen her so happy or chuffed! ๐Ÿ™‚

sounds like your doing really well Audra , it’s hard to watch , but just take it slowly you had a bit of a bumpy ride . Ha ha about Ems pushing the syringe medic in training !!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30323 wrote:

Another little clinician in the making!

Please remember to be kind to yourself at all times xx

Doodah x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media