Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Cheap Chewable Vitamins

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Whitey

Hi
    I don’t know if any one uses the Centrum chewable vitamins but if you do I have just seen them in Morrisons selling for £1.13 and they normally sell for around £4.99-£5.99 (on 3 for 2 at Tesco & Boots.) These are adult ones and I take 2 per day. They are sugar free and taste nice.

janie61

Hi there.

I thought the chewable vitamins weren’t suitable as they don’t have the complete range of vitamins in them?
    Jane

Paul-H
    Participant

That’s what I was told as well, although they might be better than nothing in the first few weeks after surgery but if I remember correctly I was told not to take any for the first few weeks, then just went onto Forceval which is just about the best ones to take.

Paul

londonmag
    Paul-H wrote:
    That’s what I was told as well, although they might be better than nothing in the first few weeks after surgery but if I remember correctly I was told not to take any for the first few weeks, then just went onto Forceval which is just about the best ones to take.

Paul

Chewable bits don’t have the minerals apparently, from what I remember anyway 🙂 one for dietician!

Whitey

Hi I checked these with the dietican and she said these are fine if you have 2 per day. Ideal if swallowing pills is a problem.

Lauren
    Keymaster

Well done for checking with the dietitian. In the early days, some vits are better than none 😉

Doodah x

charabanc

@janie61 25947 wrote:

Hi there.

I thought the chewable vitamins weren’t suitable as they don’t have the complete range of vitamins in them?
    Jane

Hi Jane,
    I use these, do you know if the offer is still current?

many thanks,
    Ann.

Whitey

Hi Ann Not sure if they are still on at this price but I bought some last Wednesday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media