Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Changes on the horizon…

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Emski

Just an update.

I’ve absolutely made my decision on the bypass now, I’m feeling really fortunate to be given this opportunity to get my healthy life back.

Watched the procedure with my boyfriend left night who worries but who is 100% behind my choice.

Got a little disappointed as my appointment has been bumped to 6th August, as another surgeon is taking me on.

So a month today the decision will be formal….I’m excited!

~Em~

Nettie

Well done and good luck

Nettie xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Was it ‘Fat Surgeons’ you watched Em?

So pleased that you have made your decision and that it will be coming along very, very soon. Please keep us all updated.

Doodah x

Emski

Yes it was Fat Surgeons. Great episode, I was really emotional but incredibly inspired watching it.

~Em~

Doodah
    Keymaster

Wasn’t Shaun sweet? I had a bit of a blub when he was walking with his son for ther first time in years!!

Nettie

Shaun was amazing, I cried too

Nettie xx

Whitey

Well done making your decision. I thought Shaun was amazing too. Good to see my surgeon Guy Slater as well – although I think he’s better looking in the flesh than on tv!

Doodah
    Keymaster

I’m fortunate enough to work with Guy Slater regularly. He is such a gentleman and a gentle man. He always inspires calm and confidence with everyone he meets. A superb and highly skilled surgeon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media