Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

cazza’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    cazza

I had the best phone call i’ve had in ages today as you know I i’m a unlucky erson & managed some how to get a leak in my ban so since March i’ve had no restriction,

But staying focused as much as poss have only put a few pound back on but good news today….

3rd october I will have my op to get it sorted if it proves just the port is the issue that will be changed but if not easy to see the whole lot is going to be redon again which I think I would prefer to be on the safe side then I can start losing again.

So next Friday when I start my holiday this will be the very last time I will be able to eat what I want within reason.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Hope to many of you again next week at the Mid Sussex support group.

Cazza

ruby tuesday

Very pleased for you Cazza, and hope all goes well this time. Enjoy the food on your holiday, and I must say you have done so well not to have gained weight despite a lack of restriction, so very well done you! xx

kathc

Brilliant news cazza .

K
    X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

ANN410

Fantastic news , I’m in for my bypass on the 3rd oct with shaw sommers at Chichester

Renn

Hi Cazza

Glad your getting sorted Cazza. Well done with maintaining. I admire you Cazza. Good Luck with your new group venue too.

Regards

Renn (Madeleine)

Lauren
    Keymaster

Good luck Cazza xx

cazza

I shall see you there then Ann
    Cazza

cazza

well tomorrow hoefully once and for all I will get sorted after having a gastric sleeve followed by a gastric band put around that, then only for it in March to decide that it was going to leak so since then i’ve had no restriction.

By doing the milk diet sort of for a week 5lb lost and if I wasn’t going to eat neither was hubby who also needs to shed around 4 stone and he also lost 5lb.

I’m going to be really mean after this and make him try lots of new things we will get fitter & healthier together.

Then back to the gym 3 times a week we were advised by our instructor not to go this week ivo only on milk energy levels low plus constant headaches were not in favour of 3 1 hour sessions.

not looking forward to being canulated as my veins are small and it bloody hurts they always battle to put them in I may ask for entenox this time.

so this time tomorrow or even in 12 hours time will over.

Cazza

Irene

Good luck Cazza. Will be thinking of you xx

Gayle

Good luck. Where are you having it done? I have trouble with my veins too, they have to use baby needles on me! See you on the losers bench x

kathc

Good luck . K x x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

hides

Hello cazza
    Hope all goes well, and everything gets sorted for you.
    My band is due in 14days. Start my cut down on thurs…. Please keep us posted on progress.
    Best wishes
    Heidi

Lauren
    Keymaster

Good luck Cazza. Let us all know how it goes 😉

Doodah x

ruby tuesday

Lots of good wishes on here for you Cazza, plenty of us thinking of you, and really hoping you and hubby both find this fill helpful, even if he doesn’t know he is about to be working as hard as you at weight loss!

Nettie

Hope things are going well Cazza, update us soon, we are all thinking of you
    Nettie xx

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media