Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

cazza’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    kingfisher

Hey Cazza, You are doing soooo well. Enjoy the cruise- you lucky thing! xx

cazza

I have just come back from a 9night med cruise it was fab and since my second fill it has been hard to keep some food down maybe not chewed it enough or just wasn’t right but I drank several and yes I mean several glasses of champange and vodka with diet coke and still lost 3lb I am well happy so in total since my op I have lost 19lb. I feel that I did resist all the yummy puddings all the heavenly looking danishes and pastrys and choose carefully what I would hope to stay down. Never felt hungry so pleased at last.
    Cazza (Carol)
    I see that there are now 2 cazza’s on here

kingfisher

Good on ya girl! Keep up the good work. xxxx

Honey

What a result to lose weight on holiday, yet alone on a cruise where food is always available.

Very well done – keep up the good work!

petal

Wow! how wonderful! Especially going on a cruise, there is soooo much food to eat! I bet you were the only one to go home from the ship and lose weight! xx

Brains

What a fab bonus xx

xxxcazzaxxx

hi cazza,

yes this is the other cazza (or xxxcazzaxxx couldnt use cazza as u already had it), i am having my op on wednesday but the bypass not band, hope i lose lots of weight like u have, when did u have your band

cazza

HI Cazza 2

I had my band done on the 30th June 10 by Shaw Sommers. It’s only now since my second fill the weight is starting to come off.

Cazza 1 (Carol)

Anonymous

hi! I just got back from my 7 day holiday and also lost weight – so happy!! I was the only person on the holiday to loose but then again I couldnt drink the alcohol and eat all the cream tea’s they were all eating and drinking.

Well done on the weight loss!

petal

Well done to you Kimstreak too! xx

cazza

well guys I haven’t been on here much lately due to time, but I thought would update you I have now lost nearly 2 stone since having my band fitted nearly 3 months ago mainly since my last fill as I can hardly ever eat a meal without being sick. due to this I feel dizzy and very tired my gp said that I was malnurished although i’m not it just my body trying to adapt and alot of headaches does anyone else have this. Ive not been to well this last week with the bug that has been going around and actually lost 3lb in 3 days bring it on. I am now also getting comments from people who are noticing it as well which is nice. Since I first had a gastric sleeve done just over 2 yrs I have now lost 4 stone my gp said today she was proud of me and I am at the lightest i’ve been in years.

Cazza

shells

well done! hope you are feeling tip top again soon x

Claire

Cazza, glad to hear you are losing, but I’m very concerned that you say you can’t eat without throwing up. This isn’t how the band is supposed to work… it should restrict the quantity of what you can eat but not to the extent of being sick regularly. You run the risk of your band slipping and if that happens, at best you would have to have a complete de-fill, wait for your band to reposition itself and then have small fills again, or at worst, complete band removal.

Have you looked at what and how you are eating? Are they the notoriously difficult for bandster foods that you have problems with or maybe you are eating too quickly or not listening to the satisfied feeling you get (it can be very hard to detect) and as a result are eating a little too much?

Please don’t think I am lecturing you, just concerned hun.

Take care
    xxx

@Claire 10045 wrote:

Cazza, glad to hear you are losing, but I’m very concerned that you say you can’t eat without throwing up. This isn’t how the band is supposed to work… it should restrict the quantity of what you can eat but not to the extent of being sick regularly. You run the risk of your band slipping and if that happens, at best you would have to have a complete de-fill, wait for your band to reposition itself and then have small fills again, or at worst, complete band removal.

Have you looked at what and how you are eating? Are they the notoriously difficult for bandster foods that you have problems with or maybe you are eating too quickly or not listening to the satisfied feeling you get (it can be very hard to detect) and as a result are eating a little too much?

Please don’t think I am lecturing you, just concerned hun.

Take care
    xxx

I had my band removed due to severe malnutrition caused by what Cazza describes above
    If I were you I would get it checked out as Claire suggests
    all the best to you
    well done on your w loss.

Sally Bailey
    Participant

What the above wise people both said xx

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media