Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

cazza’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    cazza

Yippee the dressings came off today just leaving the stitches in place all looking great I’m just hoping that the scales will now go in the right direction I was advised to leave it a week before weighing myself as when you have a band you are pumped with fluid, hence all the weeing then. I’m hoping to go to the support group tonight although I do live 1 hours drive away everyone seems nice Jason (hubby) said he will drive me as not driven yet since my op. The slop is going well various soups & custards i’m trying some mince tonight so lets hope. Also another hint when having slop and either having cremed or mash potato add a bit of garlic puree and basil puree it taste really good and makes something that could be dull yum.

cazza

Brains

Hi Cazza

Glad to hear you are doing so well. I am day 11 after bypass and going back to work tomorrow. Feeling great too. Hope you enjoy the support group 🙂

blondesafari

Hi Cazza! It was so lovely to meet you in the hospital. I am really pleased that it seems to be going well for you. Keep it up! Wow, how wonderful is your hubby, spoiling him like that. You deserve it as you have been through such a lot.

I was released yesterday afternoon and came home. Strangely enough, the pain feels worse this afternoon than the last couple of days, maybe because I have stopped the pain medication and am more mobile.

Nice to see everyone online.

Precious

Hi Cazza, glad its all going well, keep up the good work. Brains, take it nice and easy at work and remember NO LIFTING.

Take care girls xxx precious xxx

Lorraine

Hi Cazza, doesn’t it feel great?
    day 12 of op and feeling as good as new 🙂
    If it wasn’t for the scars I would question whether I had had the op or not. I have no adverse effects at all.
    As I booked 3 weeks holiday I may just spend the next week enjoying the sunshine, I am tempted to go back on Monday rather than Weds so that I can take back 2 days holiday for later in the year. I’ll decide later in the week 🙂
    Lorraine

Brains

Hi Lorraine

Great to hear you are doing well too. If hapy to receive private messages turn it on as I tried to contact you directly.
    Luv
    Annyx :Hug:

Precious

Glad to hear you are both doing really well, isn’t it a lovely feeling, loosing weight and not feeling hungry! We have so much to look forward to. I appear to be all sorted now (thank goodness) and I feel so much happier.

We are all so lucky to have the support of each other.

:grouphug: xx precious xx

Brains

I totally agree Precious and look forward to a healthier life. I cannot believe I am never hungry!!!! for the first time I can ever remember.
    Understand it takes time to adjust and for our insides to heal but feel like I am walking on air, with so much to look forward too. Hope I am not tempting fate!!!
    Hope Buzz and everyone at their support group tonight have had a great time. Will try and make Crawley area one but will try and attend Hayling Island one month just to say HI to all my new friends xx :kiss:

Lorraine

Hi Brains,
    I think I now have PM on. How is going back to work?
    I am so loving this NEW me 🙂 I don’t htink I have lost enough for anyone else to notice yet but in little ways I can feel the difference.
    I just want to be able to get in to a size smaller clothes. Yeah, I know, be patient! LOL
    Lorraine

Maggie

Hi Cazza!
    I’m very glad to hear you’re doing well, you sound happy and that’s wonderful!
    Please keep us posted on your progress.

Maggie

cazza

Hi Blondesafari it was great to meet you as well at least you battle has taken a turn for the better and now under better care. I’m still tender & bruised it mainly hurts more my left hand side where the port is i’m feeling tired today and have no energy. At least you are home in the hands of hubby who no doubt will give you lots of tlc. Take care and rest up.
    cazza

cazza

Hi Lorraine

I’m taking 3 weeks off as well and i’m going to make the most of it.

Cazza

LINDY LOO

cazza, precious, brains and lorraine you all sound high and so happy. It is lovely to read.

Lindy Loo

Anonymous

Doing good as they should.. singing from the rooftops lol…

Awesome….

Ms Ellie

Well done girls xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media