Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Can anyone help?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    treeza

It the past few days I’ve had mouth ulcers with the ones in my tongue being the most painful! It is making eating & drink increasingly difficult & painful! Does anyone know if this is a sign of a certain deficiency that I could try replace? I’ve been fighting a virus for 3 or 4 weeks now & I suppose it could just be because of that. Many thanks xxx

audrasharon

Sounds like your run down are you using Corsodyl?

treeza

No but we got some so I will try. Cordysal burns my mouth anyway so dread to think what it will feel like with ulcers. Just googled it & it says Vit b12 deficiency or iron deficiency. May see if they will do bloods again? Thanks Audra! It’s miserable!

Hi Treeza!
    Oh poor you!
    That sounds uncomfortable!
    I hope it gets sorted soon.
    Day 7 on milk diet, still ok but my tongue coating has turned green and when I brush my teeth my tip of my tonge and lower lip swell up! Very strange!
    Keep up the good work Treeza.
    Julie xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh darling how nasty , get some bloods done , as soon as possible , at least your know . Big hug xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Treeza. I have replied to you on Facebook as you know. I think bloods are the best way to go. get on to it now before it becomes seriously problematic. As we all know, these things can snowball rapidly 🙁

Please let us all know how you get on.

Doodah x

Hi Treeza!
    How are you today?
    Julie x

treeza

Hi Julie my mouth is so sore! Just trying to eat dinner. It’s a nightmare! I spoke to one of the Drs today & she straight away said Vit B12 deficiency so I’m going to try speak to GP tom & get bloods done. Wish me luck x thank you for checking up on me!

Day 7 for you how’s it going? I hope not too bad. So close now. Lots of love xxx

Hi Treeza!
    That must be a right pain- a sore mouth.!
    I hope you get the blood tests quickly.
    Day 7 went ok- more of the same tomorrow!
    I’m just keeping busy.
    Have a good day tomorrow.
    Julie xxx

clairec

Hi Treeza,
    It sounds really miserable for you. It must be so hard to eat or drink anything at all. Hopefully once you get your bloods done things can be sorted out fast for you.
    I am thinking of you, you are so supportive of everyone else and now is the time for everyone to care for you. It is so good to see that happening on this forum.
    Take care Treeza and I hope that it is sorted really fast
    Claire

Kimberly
    Participant

Trezza I got some really good vit b12 tablets from the Baratric megastore , and they taste nice ,might be worth buying some saves the jab in the bottom !!!!

treeza

Aww you are all so lovely. I’ve been post viral for the past 4 or 5 weeks but I’m ok really. My mouth is just horrid & eating is a real nightmare. Both sides are now sore so eating is painful & it takes me even longer to eat but I’m managing.

I promise I am fine. I’ve been able to work & exercise so can’t be too bad :0)x

Thank you for the tip re B12 tablets Kimberley I’m going to go order some ASAP!

I’m just about to have an hour massage & pedicure so that will make me feel much happier. :0)

Only got to work tom then I’m off for 10 days which will make me feel very, very happy!

Big love & hugs to you all x sorry to be such a moaner x see you in 2 weeks when Julie & Claire will be post op & on this amazing journey x so excited for you x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@treeza 30868 wrote:

Aww you are all so lovely. I’ve been post viral for the past 4 or 5 weeks but I’m ok really. My mouth is just horrid & eating is a real nightmare. Both sides are now sore so eating is painful & it takes me even longer to eat but I’m managing.

I promise I am fine. I’ve been able to work & exercise so can’t be too bad :0)x

Thank you for the tip re B12 tablets Kimberley I’m going to go order some ASAP!

I’m just about to have an hour massage & pedicure so that will make me feel much happier. :0)

Only got to work tom then I’m off for 10 days which will make me feel very, very happy!

Big love & hugs to you all x sorry to be such a moaner x see you in 2 weeks when Julie & Claire will be post op & on this amazing journey x so excited for you x

You most certainly are NOT a big moaner – believe me, I know a few and you are not one of them!

Hope you enjoy your pampering 😉

Doodah x

Hi Treeza!
    We are all here for you and yes, you are always supporting us so EXTRA wafts of support floating your way! I hope you get it sorted out ASAP.
    Keep us updated we all hope there is relief soon.
    Day 8 of the milk diet, an extra day for good measure! Whatamilike?
    I’m feeling ok, and feel like I’m getting into a bit if a routien now.
    Julie xxx

Hi Treeza!
    Have a lovely break from work,
    Hope it’s a holiday for you!
    We will miss your posts , come back soon,
    Julie xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media