Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Buying Carol Ball’s book in store

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi guys

I have been asked if Carol Ball’s books – Return to Slender I and II can be purchased in book stores and I’m delighted to tell you that they can.

It takes much longer to get to you as you have to order it, then to order is sent to Carol who then sends it to the bookshop who then notify you but…it can be done! So, for those of you who do not like to shop online, you can still get them and possibly in time for Christmas! Try W H Smith first.

Doodah x

ps Carol’s books are also available online at Amazon.

Paul-H
    Participant

And I for one can highly recommend them, both to the new patient and the more seasoned patient that has got a bit stagnated in the food choices.

Paul

Lauren
    Keymaster

Exactly Paul. I’m four years out and still refer to Carols books for inspiration. I sometimes replace a few ingredient if I don’t like them or can’t tollerate them (rice with cous cous for example) but they are invaluable at whatever stage you are.

I also use ‘The Food Hospital’ book if I’m feeling a bit under the weather, I make more meals of the suggested ingredients but alter the portion size to a more bariatric friendly one.

The Food Hospital [Book]

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media