Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

bruising when itching…

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi All.

um need some advise. i had an itch on my thigh yesterday so i scratched it – thats what u normally do. well i didn’t scratch hard at all but i noticed a bit later that i had marks where i had scratched, red with almost like blood blisters as well. this morning it is still blood blistery and bruised so badly. noticed i have the same blood blistery things on my stomach but can not remember scratching there.

so has anyone had this problem?? Am a bit worried about it…

thanks a bunch.

k

hypnothink

Are you having clexane or fragmin injections to thin your blood to prevent DVT? If so that’ll be the cause.

Carol.

Anonymous

nope not on those at all. i had an iron infusion in january. have been getting dizzy really badly again plus faintness. also really bad night sweats & really bad upset stomach all the time. so not sure if that helps diagnosis. had bloods last week and seeing doc on monday for results. have taken photographs of bruising to show her as well.

Lauren
    Keymaster

Oh Kim, that really sucks hon.

I think you should wait and see your GP before trying to come up with any sort of diagnosis. None of us on here are qualified to give you any answers I’m afraid.

PLEASE let us know what your GP says though my lovely. Also sorry to hear you have been feeling so flippin lousy. I blame this awful, awful weather for making so many of us feel rotten. Bring back the sun I say!!!

Take care Kim 🙂

Doodah x

jacquie

Hi Kim, dont know if this is the same or it mabe my M.S injections that i have every day but im itching really bad as well, let me know what the Dr says please, Take care Kim, hope you feel real soon, miss you Hun xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Kim

Any news sweetheart? Hope you are feeling a bit better 🙂

Doodah x

Anonymous

Hi there,

not yet. seeing doc at 4pm so will update in the morning as internet at home is no longer. – never change providers i say 🙂

thanks for your messages xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Ok Kim. Hope you get some answers and will catch up tomorrow.

Doodah x

Anonymous

morning,

so all my bloods came back – protein a little low but nothing to worry about. Calcium is low and so is vit D (but then again it would be – no SUN 🙁 ) So am on a calcium and vit d suppliment. Doc not sure why the bruising & itching. hmm oh well lets hope the calcium and vit D help!!

have a fabulous day all

k xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update Kim. Your bloods sound exactly like mine lol!

Let’s hope your new vitamin regime helps with the itching and bruising. Have a fab day my lovely 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media