Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Broadstairs Support Group?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Hi guys

I was thinking of going to next months meeting of the KENT OBESITY & WEIGHTLOSS SURGERY SUPPORT GROUP at Broadstairs, anyone else going.

Paul

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Didn’t know there was such a group but I am interested if you let me know more details I might see if my friend who had wls last September would be interested as well.
    Elaine xx

Paul-H
    Participant

This is all i have, they meet the first Monday of the month.

ADDRESS:
    Fayrness hotel
    Marine drive
    Kingsgate
    Broadstairs
    CY1O 3LG

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Paul

I’m very interested, do you have a date?

Lesley
    xxx

Paul-H
    Participant

The second of April is the next meeting

Paul

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    I have tried to contact the email that was given on here for that support group and just had the emails bounce back at me so I presumed that they were no longer running but if you have been in contact with them and it is still up and running then I will be there, if not lets all meet up somewhere else.
    Elaine xx

Paul-H
    Participant

I was only going by the details found on this site, in the support group section.

I will assume then that it’s debunked now then.

Thanks

Paul

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Paul

If recollection serves I’ve rung the number for this group twice since my op and left messages but got no reply so it does sound like it’s not running.

I’d be interesting in meeting up but, as I work full time could we possibly do an evening, that would be great.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxx

Paul-H
    Participant

I have sent e.mails to both listed address and had no reply, so it does look like this group is now dead, on a brighter note there is one that is running that meets at the Hop Farm, I will get the details and post them here if anyone wants to try that one.

Paul

johncg

Lesley and all I’m in Medway.

Love john xxxx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi John

I’d definitely be interested in going to a support group meeting, now the nights are getting lighter I have no problem driving, and Icould collect Ganny on the way.

If you can let me have the details we can perhaps work something out.

Cheers

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi All,
    If Lesley could pick me up on the way that would be wonderful and I would definately be interested in going so if you let me know the deatils we could get some arrangements made.
    Elaine xx

johncg

Ok guys where’s the venue

Love John. Xxxx

Paul-H
    Participant

Are we starting a new support group or going to one of the exising ones.

There are active support groups in Rochester/Chatham and The Hop Farm.

Paul

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    We could have a go at starting our own, have you any idea’s on where we could meet or if need be we could try one that is up and running, I am open to any suggestions.
    Elaine xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media