Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Bras post wls ???!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ebaa

Men may wish to skip over this thread !!!! Can anyone help me having now lost just shy of 12 stones I’m very fortunate that I haven’t got toooo much excess skin but my boobs now resemble a couple of marbles in a pair of socks !!!! Surgery is not an option (at the moment – I’ll keep doing the lottery) !!! Has anyone got any suggestions as to where the best place to get a decent bra from !!?? I always end up with with huge gapes at the top where I am so flat I’ve tried all types push up plunge valconwtte ??? X

ebaa

That should say plunge balconette ?? X

Doodah
    Keymaster

@ebaa 29433 wrote:

Men may wish to skip over this thread !!!! Can anyone help me having now lost just shy of 12 stones I’m very fortunate that I haven’t got toooo much excess skin but my boobs now resemble a couple of marbles in a pair of socks !!!! Surgery is not an option (at the moment – I’ll keep doing the lottery) !!! Has anyone got any suggestions as to where the best place to get a decent bra from !!?? I always end up with with huge gapes at the top where I am so flat I’ve tried all types push up plunge valconwtte ??? X

I have exactly the same dilemma having gone from a 50″ to a 34″!! I have found M&S to be fab. I have this particular bra in 5 colours:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Jacquard-Lace-Underwired-DD-Bra/dp/B005AN5OUS?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_1&nodeId=47591031&sr=1-1&qid=1379488989&pf_rd_r=0A3TK4QYM3M9NJDZ95KY&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=47591031&pf_rd_p=321381387&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

I am a G cup but they even go to GG now! The lovely ladies there will help you – you just have to book an appointment.

Hope this helps

Doodah x

Streamliner

if you can get to Rigby & Peller Designer Lingerie & Designer Underwear – Rigby & Peller they are amazing there, sadly our local one has now closed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media