Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Bowel movements anyone? HELP!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rabisco

Bright good morning to you all!!!

So, i started the milk diet yesterday, i had my usual motions first thing in the morning. However, on day two, today, NOTHING!!! Am i being a total ignoramous in thinking I wont have any bowel movements as am not ‘eating’ anything? Should I be concerned? I normally go about two to three times a day BEFORE the ‘evil milky’!!

HELP!!!!:help:

weight.png

cherylp

When I was on the milk diet i got horrendously constipated- worse I have ever been. May be as well to get prepared. If you have any movicol – prescription only I think- or fibregel or anything, drink loads of water. Good luck – you will be fine!

Rabisco

Aww thank you! I finally went, naturally, without any aids! Fingers crossed it stays that way!!!

cherylp

And dont it feel just so good when it happens! lol

Phoenix

Hi hun

I started the milk diet yesterday and so far so good. However … my breath 😮 I am constantly brushing my teeth or chewing gum – how are you coping with that?

Anonymous

Im coping quite well with you brushing your teeth and eating gum???
    Silly question

ha a ha hah aha ha ah a

Buzz xxx

Phoenix

Very funny Buzz :rotfl: you know what I mean!

Anonymous

Sorry …lol couldnt help myself……..
    But yes I do remember a bit of cotton mouth on the milk diet….
    Trouble is the mouth is where we harbour lots of bacteria which is why its important to try to keep chewing somehow…. and brushing or garling helps….

I even got a tongue scrapper for the duration and used it ever since….. Got to quite like it and dont feel as fresh if I ever forget…..

All the best….

Buzz xx

Rabisco

Hehe! You ladies are killing me!! Haha!

Aha! So the funny texture in my mouth is down to ‘evil milky’!!! I am suffering some serious withdrawals symptoms!! I see an egg, i want some, i hear about my favorite restaurant and i want to eat their food…will it ever stop!!

So Phoenix, any reservations about the ‘evil milky’!!! Thanks to Buzz, i know i can chew gum, albeit sugar-free!!!

Rabisco

Oh oh! Buzz, my apologies, i just realised you could be a gentleman! Sorry..:rofl:

Anonymous

Me a gentleman lol OMG….. let me pick myself up off the floor…

Weird thing is you will see sooooo many adverts on the TV, in the papers, online…it surrounds our daily lives.
    Come day of surgery you will feel hungry, after surgery it will be the furthest thing from you mind…
    Your have a thirst you would willing to kill to quench…
    I begged for a tea, just was not happening… so lipbalm and your spongey sticks have to suffice…

Know its all for a very good reason, know its going to make things easier.

Your doing great both of you…..
    Thank god for cows…….

LOL….

Buzz xxx

Rabisco

Ahahaha! Nice one Buzz!!

I totally concur! Food is everywhere! All i have to do is see an ad for a cookie and i fancy one, am not even a fan of cookies!!! Seriously, something needs to be done about the constant in-your-face ads of food (Nothing to do with the constant reminder that i cant have food, ofcourse!!!)

I will definitely take your advice and milk the most of it!! muahaha!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media