Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Biggest Loser host’s sad confession

Home » Topics » General Section » Obesity & Weight Loss Surgery Debates and Media. » Biggest Loser host’s sad confession

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Ajay Rochester gains 48kgs: I’m eating myself to death | Mail Online

Hi Guys

Just thought I would post this a reminder of how tough life can be pre wls. I feel so bad for her. I also wish she would consider wls…(my opinion as Doodah, not as an employee of Streamline Surgical)

Doodah x

jansus28

Bless that’s so sad but so true it happens and I was like that so fully understand! Wow

Doodah
    Keymaster

That’s the thing isn’t it Jan? We can all associate with her problem. If only she would consider wls. What’s the betting she would view it as ‘selling out’ because she has been on the Biggest Loser programme? Or if she didn’t her viewers might? What a terrible position to find yourself in. Bless her heart. At least none of us have had to play out our ‘failures’ under the gaze of the public eye. 🙁

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

You might have thought that hosting the BL for so long she would have seen so much of the bad side of being obese as to put her off excessive eating forever, but obviously not, poor girl.

On the up side perhapse they will have her as a contestant on the next series.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Paul-H 28206 wrote:

You might have thought that hosting the BL for so long she would have seen so much of the bad side of being obese as to put her off excessive eating forever, but obviously not, poor girl.

On the up side perhapse they will have her as a contestant on the next series.

Paul

I think she has had to play out her battles with weight in public quite a few times before Paul. You idea is a super one though. However, if she didn’t learn to control her eating working and learning on BL, it’s doubtful that she will ever get the hang of it without surgical intervention. Maybe we should introduce her to one of our wonderful surgeons?! After she has had lots of therapy/counselling of course as she seems to be like me – needs to know WHY not how she got big in the first place 🙁

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media