Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Big party rave up

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    johncg

I all at streamline

When’s the next big rave up or as you call it, tea party,!!

Can I come as Elvis Presley

Love John xxxx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi John

If you come as Elvis I’ll come as Madonna, that should make the party go with a swing…….

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Haha! Can you imagine us all in fancy dress? Actually, for a lugh, I’m going to start a thread on what would everyone wear, if we decided it would be a ‘costume’ party!! It won’t happen but it would be fun to imagine.

The Tea Party is usually held in the Summer at the weekend. The venue and date is yet to be decided but the hardest part is making sure that everyone can attend (especially the surgeons) as it’s usually in the school summer holidays.

Doodah x

katy

Oooh I love a party! A friend of mine recently held a ‘zoo’ party where everyone came dressed as an animal. Perfect idea with all the onesies available in primark at the mo!
    Katy x

Doodah
    Keymaster

I have my onesie on right now!! I’ve started a thread for a bit of a laugh about what we would all wear if this year’s tea party were fancy dress!!

Doodah x

hazelann70

I have always felt that I wish I had my surgery with Streamline. I don’t know about anyone else but I always feel like an outsider. I’ve not got any tea parties to go to. No support groups or no get togethers. Does anyone else feel the same. I’m not the kind of person to gate crash these things even though my surgeon Mr Adamo does apparently work at Streamline at times. Should I get my violin out now?

johncg

Haze

Your not an outsider “who said that”. Lol we accept anyone who is on this tough long journey to freedom we share the same hurts pain laughter and togetherness .. And most of all friendship ” (wow where did that come from at 2322). From my heart….. My arms are strong although a little thinner now to hold you and cuddle all into my weird and wonderful world of laugh… I am the ken dodd of streamline…

I feel I’m the outsider sometimes with my straight talk, honest as the day is long, and to
    The point. But what the heck. Look forward with us, to the fancy dress party that will possibly shock a few surgeons, but can you think of a happier advertisement than to see hundreds of past suicidal fat people enjoying life to its fullest… Neither can I,

Welcome to my world. Xxx

Love John xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@johncg 21856 wrote:

Haze

Your not an outsider “who said that”. Lol we accept anyone who is on this tough long journey to freedom we share the same hurts pain laughter and togetherness .. And most of all friendship ” (wow where did that come from at 2322). From my heart….. My arms are strong although a little thinner now to hold you and cuddle all into my weird and wonderful world of laugh… I am the ken dodd of streamline…

I feel I’m the outsider sometimes with my straight talk, honest as the day is long, and to
    The point. But what the heck. Look forward with us, to the fancy dress party that will possibly shock a few surgeons, but can you think of a happier advertisement than to see hundreds of past suicidal fat people enjoying life to its fullest… Neither can I,

Welcome to my world. Xxx

Love John xxxx

Well said Doddy xx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media