Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Before and after pics

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

I think it would be nice for us to post our before and after pics on here just so that we can always see how far we have come and show new members what wls can do. I’ll begin with mine. Before is me at 26st, after is me at last year’s Tea Party 15st lighter.

Suesplitpic.jpg

Nettie

You look so amazingly fantasic, not sure how to post pics I’m a bit techie thick lol

Nettie xx

Sammy39

Oh my dayzzzz!

How beautiful. The old me would have been ‘eating’ my heart out because I felt so alone and desperate about my eating habits – and yes, pretty jealous!!

The new me is so excited by the before and after pics – they let me know that it could be like that for me! I can’t even imagine what I will look like when I’ve got a little further on, I’ve never been there. These pics remind us that if we just get on with following our dreams, we can do it, too!

I don’t think I’ve got any body pics of me – no surprises there, then!

Sammy

suthur1

Here is me the day I started the milk diet at 27st 11lbs before my Gastric Bypass & again 2 years later just under 16st lighter.

381071_2714098926602_465445880_n.jpg

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Nettie 24063 wrote:

You look so amazingly fantasic, not sure how to post pics I’m a bit techie thick lol

Nettie xx

Thanks Nettie. Just wish I’d worn heels as I’m such a shortie haha!

There is a turorial in the Tech Zone on here: how to upload photos. You don’t have to do the ‘side by side ones’, you can do them one at a time ;-))

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Sammy39 24066 wrote:

Oh my dayzzzz!

How beautiful. The old me would have been ‘eating’ my heart out because I felt so alone and desperate about my eating habits – and yes, pretty jealous!!

The new me is so excited by the before and after pics – they let me know that it could be like that for me! I can’t even imagine what I will look like when I’ve got a little further on, I’ve never been there. These pics remind us that if we just get on with following our dreams, we can do it, too!

I don’t think I’ve got any body pics of me – no surprises there, then!

Sammy

Thank you Sammy.

This is why I think it’s a great idea to post them. If I can do it – a middle aged woman with asthma, arthritis and many other health problems, then anyone can. Just follow the guidlines and do your very, very best every day xx

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@suthur1 24067 wrote:

Here is me the day I started the milk diet at 27st 11lbs before my Gastric Bypass & again 2 years later just under 16st lighter.

381071_2714098926602_465445880_n.jpg

Total inspiration. Enough said x

Sammy39
    suthur1 wrote:

Wooow!! Incredible. Congratulations 🙂

katy

After lots of faffing, I finally figured out how to upload pictures then went and posted the in the wrong thread!
    What a numpty!

katy

Right! i think I have it this time…. its lovely to put a face to the names of those on here
    pre op photo was taken at the end of last summer. At my heaviest I was 19st 6 and the after one was taken last weeks and I am now 12st 12.
    I had my bypass with Mr pring at St Richards on the 5th March 2012. (3 months ago!)
    295123_10150344616442959_8040046_n.jpg579489_10150821950221150_773719846_n.jpg

brown69owl

Wow you all look so great !

I had my gastric band in May 17 and can’t wait to feel confident to take a photo of my whole body !!

Well done to you all .

Jackie xx

Mara

You gorgeous, inspirational people – thank you for sharing! Could there possibly be any greater motivation than to witness and celebrate your amazing achievements. More please……

Mara (Milk diet starts on 18 June and Bypass on 29 June…….tick, tock, tick, tock – my turn soon!)

mandyl

131.jpg
    002.jpg

hides

Wow you all look amazing :). We had pics done at the hospital before the liver shrinking…….. I didn’t want to look. I’m always the one taking the pics, (sure that sounds familiar to some ) . Anyway i’m hoping this will change with another couple of stone gone…….

Heidi

Ganny
    Participant

Hi,
    Ok would love to post some photo’s but don’t know how and have looked for the Tech Zone and can’t find it,help.
    Elaine x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media