Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Bank Holiday Ride Out

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    suthur1

Here is a pic of me at Goodwood keeping out of the rain during the Jaguar Track Day
    goodwood-07-05-2012.jpg

Doodah
    Keymaster

What an amazing bike! Is it a Triumph? If it isn’t it should be as that sums you up perfectly – you have triumphed over your weight ;-))

Doodah x

suthur1

Yes it’s a 2011 Triumph Bonneville SE

new-bonnie-1.jpg

Suthur x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Thought so. Used to be a bit of a biker chic in my youth ;-))

Doodah x

johncg

I have had bike on and off for years ll

johncg

Second attempt.

And have always wanted a goldwing the interstate model with a blind chic on the back riding from state to state. …..

Dream on John. But one day…. The easy bit will be getting the bike the hard bit will be getting the goldwing. Lol lol

Good to laugh especially when you have just had surgery

Love John cx

Doodah
    Keymaster

You don’t need an excuse to make us all giggle John!

Doodah x

suthur1

I’m now a Rotter !!!
    Because of my weight loss I have been invited to join the “Ride til we rot Society”

It is a world wide bunch of bikers who have over come health and injury problems to carry on riding bikes.

They figger anyone who can loss 16st to continue riding should be invited to be a full member.

Doodah
    Keymaster

@suthur1 23380 wrote:

I’m now a Rotter !!!
    Because of my weight loss I have been invited to join the “Ride til we rot Society”

It is a world wide bunch of bikers who have over come health and injury problems to carry on riding bikes.

They figger anyone who can loss 16st to continue riding should be invited to be a full member.

MARK THAT IS BRILLIANT!! Well done mate. Really xx

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media