Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Baked Beans

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whitey

Hi I just wondered what baked beans fellow bypassers eat. I have been having the reduced sugar & salt ones but after checking different labels I have noticed that some supermarket own brand ones have almost the same amount of sugar and are much cheaper. I want to know if it’s ok to eat standard beans without the risk of dumping.

I just eat normal ones… Waitrose essentials are surprisingly good and I live Heinz beans only normally… But I do know I don’t dump xxx

katy

I eat normal ones too. I started on the low salt and sugar ones but they are so bland. I eat Sainsbury own now. I think everyone is different but I have moved on from being afraid to eat anything to giving most things a try (apart from chocolate and cake….I’m still scared if them!)

shelleymarie

I have the reduced salt and sugar ones at home but I can eat the normal ones without dumping. I was nervous first time I had some but it was fine.

Whitey

Thanks guys very helpful as usual

Lauren
    Keymaster

Normal ones here too!! Beans that is, not sure about the people though!!

Doodah x

Ugh, just got back from a friends who gave me low sugar low salt beans…. Very kind of her to give me tea but ugh… No flavour… Real beans all the way!!! Xxx

Paul-H
    Participant

Normal ones for me as well, I know the low salt ones are supposed to be better, but to me they taste horrible, and the small portion size we can eat now is not going to make the normal ones as bad for us as they where before when we ate the whole tin on four slices of thick, buttered toast is it.

Paul

shelleymarie

I think I’m the only one who likes the reduced sugar and salt ones lol.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media