Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

bag packing for hospital

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jaysee

Oh yes Ive got lip balm, forgot to put that, and anti-perspirant! LOL Elaine, I will do x

sue wants 2 be thin
    Participant

Yeah you need a hand towel to press over your drain site,it is a god send when they tell you to cough.Good luck with your ops

Jaysee

Thanks sue x

Anonymous

Pillow for the trip home and most importantly…. All our love and best wishes lol….

Otherwise, sounds like your going on your holidays ha ah aa

Buzz xx

Jaysee

Aawww thanks Buzz – I take it the pillow is to hold to my tummy on the way home under the seat belt? Ill tell hubby to bring one when he picks me up (and tell him several times so it sinks in ;))
    Will leave the sun lotion at home this time lol xx

Ms Ellie

Wow!!!! Blimey you have really packed some stuff away there firstly can I just remind you that there is not a lot of storage space at the Chichester suite we were told to take very little stuff.

You don’t need wipes as they are provided for you the bathroom there has loads.

Hairdryers they have one there too for you to use.

Book I bet you won’t read cos you’ll be too busy gossiping with your other baymates no time to read.

Dressing gown bet you won’t put that on either as you’ll be wanting everything to hang low and loose!!!!

Good luck sweetie I believe karenb will be with you on that day!

Keep us posted much love Ellie xxxxx

SuzieQ

@Jaysee 12564 wrote:

Aawww thanks Buzz – I take it the pillow is to hold to my tummy on the way home under the seat belt? Ill tell hubby to bring one when he picks me up (and tell him several times so it sinks in ;))
    Will leave the sun lotion at home this time lol xx

Jaysee, do what I will have to do with my son, put the pillow in the car the day you go and tell him to leave it there for the journey home!!I know my son will forget as he will be too anxious to pick me up to remember.

Good luck x
    glitterfy0153523T838D31.gif X

Jaysee

Ok maybe Ill leave the hairdryer out lol.
    I think Ill put the pillow in the car a cpl of days before so I dont forget. I can see me being forgetful as it gets close! xx

Irene

Don’t forget the moisturiser and hand cream, my skin got so dry in there that it was a godsend to have them with me. Didn’t feel up to putting on make-up. Nighties are easier than PJ’s.
    Good luck girls
    Thinking of you all xx

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media