Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Assessment: Share you stories

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    ANN410

hi Elaine

i am excited for you lol.
    Ann x x

johncg

My assessment Tomorrow with guy slater at guildford…. Getting excited and a little nervous…..

John

Nettie

Nothing to be nervous for John, I am sure everything will go well for you. Make sure to write all your questions down before going, it’s very easy to forget all the things you want to ask when you are sitting in your consultation. Good luck and make sure to update us when you get back.

Nettie xx

johncg

Cheers Nettie

I will report back

John

Nettie

I’m struggling with nerves myself this morning John as my op is at 3 this afternoon! Even though I know it is what I want to do and know that we are in the very best hands in the country it’s still a scary process for me. I’m just focusing on the fact that this time tomorrow I will be getting ready to come home.

Nettie xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Nettie 18209 wrote:

Nothing to be nervous for John, I am sure everything will go well for you. Make sure to write all your questions down before going, it’s very easy to forget all the things you want to ask when you are sitting in your consultation. Good luck and make sure to update us when you get back.

Nettie xx

Wish I had thought to do that!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Nettie

Good luck hon. You are now on your journey to being healthier, slimmer and happier! SO excited for you :-))

Doodah xx

johncg

Nettie how exciting…. Where are you having it done and I assume as you will be home tomorrow your having a band?

Well done brill

John x

johncg

Doodah

Do you know what the average wait time from consultation to pre op assessment is and then to surgery ?

Regards
    John .

Nettie

Hi John,

I’m at Spire Gatwick Park and yes I’m having a band.

johncg

Nettie I wish you well, I would be sh@?/ng myself…. Sorry for my language… But at the same time I can’t wait….. X x

Chin up bottoms down

Let us all know how your doing

John x

Nettie

Thanks John, I am very nervous and will probably ask for a sedative to help me through the last couple of hours once I arrive at the hospital. I’m still at home and it’s quite difficult to pass the time before I leave in an hour.

When are you hoping to have your op? Do you have a date in mind that fits in with your commitments? I worked out my best dates before I went for consultation just in case Chris Pring asked and he did. Have you worked through your decision over Band vs Bypass?

Nettie xx

johncg

Hi nettie

The decision on band or bypass I’ll leave until tomorrow when I see guy…. Date? ASAP…

Band money sitting in bank, bypass rob the bank…

John x

Nettie

So you’ll be done pretty soon then, I think they can usually schedule self funding patients within a few weeks depending on consultants commitments and operating lists, the time goes very quick between consultation and op, I wanted mine done this week so have actually had about 6 weeks in between but it has flown by.

Thanks for keeping me company while I’m waiting to leave for the hospital, appreciated very very much.

Nettie xx

johncg

Hope not to long….

All the best nettie

John

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media