Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Apologies for new thread, operation slots

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » The Gastric Bypass Operation » Apologies for new thread, operation slots

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    londonmag

I am reporting at 7am tomorrow

Does anyone know if you go in at that time irrespective of am or pm op?

Ie how much sitting around 🙂

K

K

Whitey

Hi I had my bypass at Clem Churchill and had to come in for 11am. I didn’t go down to theatre until 4pm so a bit of waiting round. I understand they do the patients with more complications first. I would think you would be high up the list with a 7am time. I would take a book with you! The worst bit is not being able to drink. Good luck and we look forward to hearing your updates

londonmag

Thanks whitey, am hoping early but also reckon on they can’t work all day 🙂

Hoping shaw and team get a good nights sleep tonight !

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

When I had mine done at St Richards, everyone had to be there at 7am, that was when I found out I was going to be last, so just had to sit around until 3pm, it was the longest day I can tell you..

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

Aren’t we all funny. We think a four to six hour weight is such a long time yet it’s a nano second in the scheme of things! I waited a couple of hours for my apronectomy last week and it seemed like 10!!

It’s because it mean so very, very much to us ;-))

Doodah

janie61

How are you doing Doodah, not tearing your hair out I hope lol

Jane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media