Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Anyone tried a "Dairy Free" Milk Diet

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brujah81

I cant drink milk.. and was going to try the carb diet but my fiance is terrible at weighing stuff.. and i am disabled.. so i asked about a dairy free eg lactose free milk diet.. they said it should be okay.. but i wondered if anyone else had tried it…

Kelly

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hi Kelly

How did you get on with the dairy free milk diet? I didn’t do it myself (I did the regular milk diet) but just came across this post and am interested for future reference as I work for Streamline! Hope you don’t mind me asking.

Hope you are ok.

Sally x

Brujah81

My op was cancelled apparently i had MRSA, due to have op on 11th August doing the Carb Free diet

Pinkdancer

Hi Kelly,

I did the liver shrinkage diet which was given to me by my hospital and I am dairy free. It did the job.

Just remember with veg it is anything grown above the ground and nothing below it ! so lots of green leafy veg, courgettes, cauliflour, broccolli etc.

Chicken Bovril tastes great and just liek having some soup so staves off the hunger pangs and sugar free jelly is an absolute life saver, put it in small pots and have one when you feel like you want to eat/ chew something. And DRINK DRINK DRINK think of it as washing the fat out of your system.

Good luck and feel free to message me for any other ideas – I have been dairy free for 24 years and had my bypass in Jan this year. So far since I started my journey back to health I have lost 8st 4lbs (42kg, 11kg of which were on my pre op liver shrinkage diet) so you will be fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media