Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

ANYONE LIKE ME?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Morning Diane

I felt like you too, waited 2 years for the date of my op,then WOW! I had a phone call from St Richards with the date of my op. I phoned all my family and friends with the nrws, then the reality kicked in, what happens if I am not well enough for op, what if I don’t survive the op, what if I can’t cope with changes in my eatin, can go on and on and on and on, what if’s are one thing in our lives, ‘what if’s’ if we took notice of these we wouldn’t do anything. My op Thursday 18th March, was due in at 0730, until I had aphone call from hospital yesterday asking me to get to the hospital for 0600! Ouch! as going by train will be about 20 mins late. I did think about going night before and stay in a travel inn but my benefits woln’t allow me to spend £69.00. so just need to set my alarm and rely on my friend to take me to the station.

keep up with no smoking

Sue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media