Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Anyone having surgery 29th may 2013 St Richards

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป The Gastric Bypass Operation ยป Anyone having surgery 29th may 2013 St Richards

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Flash71

I am having surgery on the above wondered if anyone else on the forum is ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Flash71 28199 wrote:

I am having surgery on the above wondered if anyone else on the forum is ๐Ÿ˜‰

Crikey, that is going to come round so quickly! Please remind us where and with whom you are having it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Only a week to go!

Doodah x

Flash71

Hi it’s st Richards . With a mr Hawkins I think . It’s just over a month away I’m
    Vey excited x

shelleymarie

All the best to you. That is nearly a year to the day since I had mine and I certainly don’t regret it. I’ve lost over 12 stone. It’s all worth it I promise, so best of luck ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Lauren
    Keymaster

I STILL find it so exciting when someone is waiting for their surgery. I think it’s because I know how much better their life will be from that point on. It’s ruddy hard work but like Shelley said – so worth it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

Flash71

Thank you both I am so excited I find it so hard to think about anything else ;-)) x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Only three more ‘sleeps’ to go ๐Ÿ˜€

Doodah x

Flash71

More than that it’s in may lol I haven’t started milk diet yet, what’s the other one they use if you can’t drink milk. Is it chicken or something ? X

Lauren
    Keymaster

Oh NO! I have lost a month haha! I think the alternatives are low carb but don’t quote me on it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah or should that be Derrrrr dah!! xx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media