Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

after care

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    debbie83

hi can any one tell me if your band happens to go wrong or slip in the two years of after care do they fix it for you and do you have to pay for it to be fixed.debbie

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Debbie and welcome.

The terms and conditions (Streamline Surgical) have recently changed so I would suggest phoning (free) 0800 157 7033 for advice and an information pack.

Doodah x

johncg

Hi Debbie.

After watching watch dog a few weeks ago can i suggest if you are self funding that you use a credit card… It’s another form of insurance… But streamline gave been very good to me with the replacement of my port…. But an additional form of insurance is always nice to have… Some have paid an additional £750.09 pounds for leake etc although I have not seen this in any paperwork I have received from streamline so it might be something that individual hospitals offer.. But as doodah says check the small print and phone the number. You need to be satisfied in your mind that after care covers what you want.

Love John xxxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media