Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Acid reflux

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    brown69owl

Had my 3rd fill in band today and I have had really bad reflux since , any advice as to why this would be ?? Only had small amount of water all day .

Jackie x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Jackie. Contact the hospital/team and get some advice from them. You should never be in danger of becoming dehydrated. Hope you get some joy with this. Please let us know how you get on.

Doodah x

brown69owl

Thanks Doodah

Managed to see Chris Pring and had some fluid taken out of band and I am now feeling much better , just a bad headache due to lack of fluids .

Hoping to feel much better in the morning , looking forward to the Tea Party!

Jackie x

hides

Hi jackie
    I have had to have a de-fill before and i am very shocked at what a difference even a quarter of a ml can make.

I do hope you are feeling more comfortable now.

Heidi. 🙂

johncg

Hides will you be at party

John xxx

hides

Oh my darling john, long time since we have chatted. 🙂 . Unfortunately not…… I’m in taunton, somerset and my understanding is that the party is only streamline patience, and sadly that’s not me…… But i will look forward to reading all about it.

Heidi x

hides

That was meant to be ( streamline patients )…….. Blonde moment.

Doodah
    Keymaster

I have those all the time Hides :-/

Doodah x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media