Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

a quick update

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    miss missy

hi everybody.have not been on here 4 months.but felt i wanted to post a quick update.started my pre op diet on 20th feb weighing in at 19st 1lb.i now weigh 10st 3lbs and feel fantastic.the word everybody says when they see me is tiny.everybody says how tiny i look.never in a million years would i have thought this time last year that i would be described at that.went out just before xmas in a suze 14 figure hugging black dress and never felt so good.must say am amazed at the the foods i can eat.i seem to be able to eat sweet things with no bad effect at all altho i havnt had the courage to try the dreaded chocalate yet.but ice cream is a big downfall for me.and i dont mean the low fat 1s.i can actually eat ben and jerrys.is this normal!!!!there seems to be nothing i cant eat of which i no i am so lucky.i hope everybody is well.and anybody thinking of having the op i say go 4 it.its bloody amazing.much love.xxxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Missy. I bet you looked amazing in that dress!

It seems like a good thing that you can eat anything but just because you can doesn’t always mean you should haha! A treat once in a while is good though. So glad you are now enjoyint the life you deserve. Well Done.

Doodah x

78rpm

Excellent update so pleased for you and good to see you are enjoying yourself quality!

miss missy

thanks guys.am on the lookout for a new dress for my next nite out.lol.watching fat surgeons at the mo,amazing.xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@miss missy 21338 wrote:

thanks guys.am on the lookout for a new dress for my next nite out.lol.watching fat surgeons at the mo,amazing.xxx

Wasn’t it fantastic? It’s always so inspirational isn’t it? Don’t forget to put up pics of the new dress 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media