Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

a friend?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    mandyl

hi
    well basically im looking for some buddies
    yep it is as sad as it sounds.
    wondering if anyone would like to meet up for a coffeee a chat etc.
    yep i still have the depression but would like to think im lots better. thing is my confidence is zero and being indoors or out on my own isnt really progress.
    thanks for reading.
    ps i do listening really well and could be a good friend 🙂

Janifred

Hi, well I’m here for you if you need a virtual buddy as a first step. Not sure if we live in a reasonable travelling zone yet. I live in farnborough hants. I have 2 little dogs and I’m waiting for a bypass date. Over to you buddy . . .

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

mandyl

hiya janifred
    i live near chichester so not far.
    a virtual bud is a great start though, thankyou x

Janifred

Ok. I will add you as a friend to my profile and PM you next. I am off line at the mo and sending this via my mobile. I will do this tomorrow and hope you get loads-a-buddies in the meantime. Could be loads of fun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

pompeydoll

Hi, I am in Portsmouth so not too far away and i am always looking to make new friends 🙂 Feel free to add me or message me. And its not sad we all feel like it sometimes, i know i have.

Tracy x

mandyl

thanks tracy
    be lovely to get to know you? x

medic

I would be happy to meet up, if a few of us got together for a coffee somewhere, (Gunwharfe Quay?), it could be fun. @mandyl 16209 wrote:

hi
    well basically im looking for some buddies
    yep it is as sad as it sounds.
    wondering if anyone would like to meet up for a coffeee a chat etc.
    yep i still have the depression but would like to think im lots better. thing is my confidence is zero and being indoors or out on my own isnt really progress.
    thanks for reading.
    ps i do listening really well and could be a good friend 🙂

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Mandy

Although Chichester is a few miles away from Deal in Kent I’ll be a virtual buddy, PM, post anything any time. It’s not sad unfortunatley it’s a side effect we all have to deal with.

Take care and we’ll speak soon.

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Ms Ellie

Loving the support here thank you guys!!

Mandy you know whenever I’m in Chichester we could always have a coffee and a chat.

Much love to you Ellie xxxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Mandy,
    I am in Margate so a few miles away but feel free to add me as a friend and PM any time and I down in Chichester at St Richard’s on the 16th of June and if you want to meet up for coffee or tea in my case then just let me know.
    Elaine xx

mandyl

thanks everyone
    id love to meet up on the 16th elaine x

pompeydoll

I will inbox you 🙂

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Mandy,
    My appointment is at 12.40 if you want to meet me there I will wait for you and we can go for a coffee/tea somewhere.
    Elaine xx

Irene

Hi,
    Sorry been away so only just seen your post.
    I would be more than delighted to meet up with you for coffee chat etc.I live near Chichester and actually to have friends in the area, most of my friends are miles away. But I have lots of BUDDIES on here and count them as my friends too. So lets make a date to get together. Where exactly are you? I am in Hunston.
    Sending LOVE AND HUGS

mandyl

flipping heck i live so close in bracklesham. i go through hunston at least twice a week.
    i have some great online friends but desperate to get out and try to socialice . (sp)
    love to meet you 🙂
    hugs and love back x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media