Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

A few questions

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Haven’t had a BM for 4 days now and for the past 3 days I haven’t lost any weight despite eating around 350 cals per day I can only assume the two things are connected?

Also I had the Sleeve surgery 10 days ago does anyone know when it’s ok to start gentle exercise such as light weights and toning? I have a personal trainer and just wondered when I can resume working with her?

My knee is bad again at the moment so I can’t do much weight bearing work but I would like to do some gentle resistance when it is safe I do so?

Lauren
    Keymaster

@triedeverything 28674 wrote:

Haven’t had a BM for 4 days now and for the past 3 days I haven’t lost any weight despite eating around 350 cals per day I can only assume the two things are connected?

Also I had the Sleeve surgery 10 days ago does anyone know when it’s ok to start gentle exercise such as light weights and toning? I have a personal trainer and just wondered when I can resume working with her?

My knee is bad again at the moment so I can’t do much weight bearing work but I would like to do some gentle resistance when it is safe I do so?

Hi there.

As both your questions are medical related I think you should contact your team.

A possible and most likely cause of your constipation might be dehydration. Make sure you are sipping water all the time you are awake! with such a drastically reduced food intake, you might not even be getting any fluid from your food.

swimming is always the safest bet post wls but please check both these things with your team. they won’t think you are being daft or anything – it’s what they are there for!

Please let us know how you get on. As for not losing anything for 3 days – that’s entirely normal! Wishing you luck.

Doodah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media