Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

A Big Thank You

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    charabanc

Hello,

I just wanted to post here to say a Very Big Thank You to all the guys and girls who have answered all my questions.

The decision :decision:is now made, I have got dates for Milk diet, Pre Opp Assesment, and Operation date!

Unlike most people on here, I am not yet Woo Hoo about it, in fact I am very scared, but deep down I know it is probably the only way to shift this weight once and for all.
    Perhaps I should whisper a little woo!

Wish me luck everybody?

charabanc.
    :scared::scared::scared:

Doodah
    Keymaster

@charabanc 22493 wrote:

Hello,

I just wanted to post here to say a Very Big Thank You to all the guys and girls who have answered all my questions.

The decision :decision:is now made, I have got dates for Milk diet, Pre Opp Assesment, and Operation date!

Unlike most people on here, I am not yet Woo Hoo about it, in fact I am very scared, but deep down I know it is probably the only way to shift this weight once and for all.
    Perhaps I should whisper a little woo!

Wish me luck everybody?

charabanc.
    :scared::scared::scared:

Can I say one for you? WOO HOO!!!! I’m so excited for you. I know it’s scary as it’s venturing into the unknown but you have certainly done your research and serious thinking about it so I believe you will be a great big loser haha!!

Can’t wait to hear all about it 😉

Doodah xx

kathc

Yeay well done . Hard decision to make , I am thankfully every day I made my decision . Katherine . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

Me too Kath. I had my surgery almost 4 years ago and I still pinch myself every day thinking it’s a dream. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have my life back.

Doodah x

Ganny
    Participant

Hi,
    Well done on making that decission, big one to make as it is life changing so well done you. Must say for me it was the best decission I have ever made, never regretted it and now a year down the line it was worth every single milestone that I have past,. I have my life back, I am healthy and feel b—-y marvelous. The incredible shrinking women I get called and when I look in the mirror I really can’t believe that it is me looking back, you have all this to look forward to and I wish you all the luck in the world but you have made that first step on your new life so I will say a big whoo hoo for you.
    Elaine xx

78rpm

Hi a bit late to the topic but well done you will not regret it as others have said on here its a great thing to be given the tools to take control of eating back to you rather than it controlling you and the benefits that come with being healthier fitter and slimmer. So great to see youve taken the decision and look forward to reading about your progress

rgds

Jay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media