Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

9 weeks since milk diet

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป The Gastric Bypass Operation ยป 9 weeks since milk diet

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    londonmag

Saw Shaw yesterday, and am 5 stone doen since start of milk diet – 9 weeks ago.

really noticing a difference and aiming to hit target of being sub 25 st by Xmas – or NYE ๐Ÿ™‚

really happy and wanted to share the positive news, as it is starting to make things really worthwhile

all the best

Keith

huge congratulations Keith this is amazing news, must be a fantastic feeling can not wait to get there myself my op is on 31st Dec although I have already lost lots of weight pre op this year, I have about the same to go again so if I do half as well as you have I’ll be well on my way. Happy Christmas mate ๐Ÿ™‚

@londonmag 26874 wrote:

really noticing a difference and aiming to hit target of being sub 25 st by Xmas – or NYE ๐Ÿ™‚

really happy and wanted to share the positive news, as it is starting to make things really worthwhile

all the best

Keith

Paul-H
    Participant

Well done Keith, that some great weightloss you have achieved there, keep up the good work and you will hit your targets without any problems.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

@londonmag 26874 wrote:

all the best

Keith

What the?! How?! You did what?!

Keith, that is truly staggering. Well done mate. Seriously.

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media